An iconic fashion brand is currently looking to hire a Visual Merchandiser for one of their boutiques in KSA.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing all visual merchandising projects for all point of sale of the brand
- Developing layouts and designs for local events, exhibitions, sale openings, etc.
- Ensuring that all visual merchandising adheres to the brand's international standards and luxury image
- Leading, training and motivating other members of the visual merchandising team
- Regularly produce and present reports of visual merchandising projects
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- At least two years of visual merchandising experience within a similar luxury brand
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the luxury retail industry in the Middle East
- Strong English and Arabic communication skills
- Flexible to travel in and around the GCC region and Europe
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
The successful candidate for this position will not only be rewarded with a tax-free salary package but also with an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most successful brands in the industry today. If you think that you are a fit for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.