My client, a market leading department store, is looking for a creative Visual Merchandiser to develop and sustain an appealing and welcoming environment in one of their most high profile stores based in the North-East. This is an opportunity for an exceptional individual who can display creative flair and also develop the team around them.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the implementation of new seasonal module construction
- Immersing yourself into the customer journey on a daily basis and constantly improving it
- Maximising the prospect revenue across the site
In addition you will demonstrate:
- Key decision making ability under pressure
- An ability to keep up to date with the latest creative thinking trends in the market
- A keen eye for stunning Visual Merchandising displays
- A history of coaching and developing teams
You will be a role model and demand from your team an impeccable and compelling customer experience
across the site.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £23k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q96787. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.