My client is with one of the fastest growing Logistics companies in Europe, supporting some of the biggest names in the food and beverage industry.
This role will require you be involved and take ownership of an operational section of the business, ensuring your team is engaged and performing to the highest standard, whilst promoting the company's values.
- Understand and work towards wider business objectives (ie. Improve customer service, cost reduction, etc.)
- Investigating, resolving and finding ways to prevent service or operational failures
- Promoting best practice regarding customer service and health and safety within the team and the business at all times
- Quickly and efficiently recording and reporting any safety incidents that may arise; addressing disciplinaries, grievances, absences, etc.
- Evaluating staff performance and providing constructive feedback; assisting in the recruitment of new team members
- Excellent management style - encouraging and inspiring team player
- Creative approach to leadership
- The ability to identify and evaluate potential risks and rapid problem solving skills
- Familiarity with working in a unionised environment
- Previous warehouse management experience, ideally within temperature controlled distribution
This role is to cover nights on a moving shift between 6pm and 6am. In return you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £32k (plus night shift allowance)
If you are ready for a new challenge and have what it takes to succeed please apply now with an up to date CV quoting reference Q102647
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.