A well established and highly successful sporting goods retailer in the Middle East is currently looking to hire a dynamic and skilled Product Web Editor to join their high performing team in Dubai.
This role involves writing strong product descriptions for a variety of product categories for a sports/lifestyle brand. Please apply only if you have proven experience at writing product descriptions for ecommerce websites, and can demonstrate your ability.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Writing relevant and creative web copy for our various brands (product copy, SEO copy, website content, marketing & promotional materials, and Other Writing As Assigned).
- Collaborating with other business teams when developing product copy.· Understanding a brands tone of voice and creating copy that fits it.
- Editing, proofreading and correcting your own work; helping to cross-check your team members work.
- Taking initiative to gather information through in-person interviews, store visits and online research when raw content isnt available.
- Being organized, responsible for your work and a team.
- Bringing a positive attitude to the office.
- Sticking to deadlines.
Looking to hire sharp, intuitive web copywriters with:
- At least 1-2 years of e-commerce copywriting experience,
- The ability to write copy that is incredibly product-focused,
- Understanding of SEO web principles with regard to content creation
- Prior experience with CMS tools,
- Ability to work under pressure and be a self starter
- Web focused experience is a must for this role
Give your career in web development a boost with this excellent opportunity that also comes with a rewarding package. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.