My client, one of the UK's leading on-trade suppliers of wine, is searching for a Wine Buyer to oversee the continued growth of their portfolio.
As the Wine Buyer, you will have the fantastic opportunity to find, select and buy wines from across the world for an extensive on-trade client base. This role will take the lead on sourcing and negotiation of wines guided by the Head of Buying to ensure the range offers an exciting and progressive selection without compromising on value for money or quality.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years commercial responsibility in Buying and Brand management
- Possess the ability to evaluate quality and value in wine
- Be able to manage several projects and have excellent time management skills
- Work well under pressure from tight deadlines.
- Due to the nature of the role it is important to be proficient in either French, Spanish or Italian.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and want to be part of a growing company with excellent future opportunities, please apply now with an up to date CV
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £35k dependant on experience along with travel to some of the most stunning wine-country the world has to offer
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.