A well known and highly successful retailer is currently looking to hire a dynamic and proactive Wine Manager to join their team in Fulham.
You will be tasked with providing 5 star service to a select customer base as you help to grow the commercial potential of a temperature controlled wine storage facility.
Reporting into a facilities manager your responsibilities will be the following:
- Developing business with new clients whilst acting as a knowledgeable point of contact and support for your existing wine storage customers.
- Maintaining the highest standards of service when dealing with new and existing customers
- Maximising the revenue of a state-of-the-art wine storage facility
- Maintaining the company's administrational and operational standards
- Developing the on-going wine storage business plan in line with the wider business objectives
- Liaising with senior directors and potential investors
- Attending relevant trade events to promote the wine storage business
To qualify for this role, you must have the following:
- An interest and passion for wine and must have a Level 2 WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) qualification or above
- Ambition and the will to succeed in a KPI driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a natural flair for people generally
For your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £24.7k and a bonus and benefits package to rival any top employer.
If you enjoy meeting these challenges head on, then apply with confidence expecting a good reward being in a high profile corporate setting.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.