A highly successful alcohol vendor is currently looking to hire a dynamic and highly driven Wine Sales Executive to join their Sales team.
Your role as the Sales Executive will include:
- Developing and implementing sales strategies based on sales trends analysis
- Ensuring that strategies deliver target volumes, shares and margins for the brands and customer service levels
- Identifying new clients and business opportunities and working with the sales team to create suitable plans for each new account
- Contributing specialist product knowledge to the business and ensuring that own professional knowledge is continuously updated
- Representing the company at on-trade and sponsored events, taking on the role of the Brand and Sales Ambassador
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of on trade wine sales experience
- Extensive knowledge and background in the beverage industry, preferably with the WSET basic course
- Experience in sales training and group presentation
- Strong communication skills, must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent relationship building, decision making and influencing skills
This is an exciting opportunity with a competitive salary package that awaits the successful candidate. If you thrive on challenges of this sort and enjoy hitting the ground running, then please get your CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.