As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exciting opportunity for a Womenswear Knitwear and Jersey Garment Technologist based in London. You will work closely with the Design and Buying teams to develop the garment from toile to final, act as the technical point of contact.
In this role your duties will include:
- Taking samples through the sealing process and providing technical knowledge around production techniques
- Quality and fit understanding during the development process
- A strong understanding of pattern cutting, amendments & fit the process for knitwear
- Analyse bulk test reports and issue care label instructions
As a Knitwear and Jersey Garment Technologist, you will need:
- Previous experience as Garment Technologist within the knitwear and jersey field is necessary
- Understanding of the knitwear fabrications and technicalities
- Womenswear experience is essential for the high street
- Essential to have short lead and longer lead time experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.