This beautiful contemporary Womenswear premium brand is looking for a Senior Designer with Jersey experience. The brand has an emphasis on providing its customers with quality and ever-lasting style.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify trends and competitor analysis to input to Head of Design/Creative Director
- Issuing of sketches, flat drawings and technical sheets which will be sent to their manufacturer
- Action and approving of lab dips
- Developing artworks for stripe settings and prints
- Attending regular fit sessions with the Garment Tech team, paying attention to quality control
- Close following up with manufacturers during sampling and sealing process
As a Senior Designer, the essential skills will include:
- A profound technical knowledge on Jersey garment construction on all categories and finishes
- Pattern cutting knowledge and costing experience is essential
- An understanding of the core jersey qualities and luxury fabrications
- An understanding of Knitwear will also be advantageous
- Strong contemporary hand drawing skills and also the capability to work on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Excel
- Previous experience with a Women's premium contemporary or luxury brand
You will grasp the understanding of the brands signature shapes and best sellers. You will be a confident communicator dealing directly with Manufacturers, Technical, QC and Buying teams.
This is an exciting period for the company who are growing therefore it is a great time to join. If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.