Please fill in your details to register your interest in joining Retail Gazette and Sailthru for the breakfast discussion, “Retailers: this time it’s personal”.
This fantastic opportunity to network with your peers is taking place at London’s, Hawksmoor Guildhall on Tuesday, 13th March @ 9:00 am.
Breakfast and drinks are on us, so we look forward to seeing you there!
The breakfast will give you a real educational session on exactly how to implement a personalisation strategy. It will also offer you a chance to gauge how you compare to your competitors when it comes to one-to-one customer communication, and how some of the techniques used by online pure-plays can be adopted by traditional retailers. Personalisation is not the preserve of the pure-plays.
Topics to be covered include tips on:
- How to increase customer lifetime value and decrease customer churn
- How to increase frequency of visit and volume of sales
- How to upsell to the highest value customers and reactivate lapsed buyers
And general discussion on, the following:
- The latest personalisation technology in the market
- Who is doing personalisation right
- Who should lead a personalisation strategy within a retail organisation
- Impact of GDPR on retail marketing
- Benchmarking personalisation strategy with competitors
- The importance of getting the little details right
Places are limited so please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to attend.