Please fill in your details to register your interest in joining Retail Gazette and Sailthru for the breakfast discussion, “Retailers: this time it’s personal”.
This fantastic opportunity to network with your peers is taking place at London’s, Hawksmoor Guildhall on Tuesday, 13th March @ 9:00 am.
The breakfast will give you a real educational session on exactly how to implement a personalisation strategy. It will also offer you a chance to gauge how you compare to your competitors when it comes to one-to-one customer communication, and how some of the techniques used by online pure-plays can be adopted by traditional retailers. Personalisation is not the preserve of the pure-plays.
Topics to be covered include tips on:
- How to increase customer lifetime value and decrease customer churn
- How to increase frequency of visit and volume of sales
- How to upsell to the highest value customers and reactivate lapsed buyers
And general discussion on, the following:
- The latest personalisation technology in the market
- Who is doing personalisation right
- Who should lead a personalisation strategy within a retail organisation
- Impact of GDPR on retail marketing
- Benchmarking personalisation strategy with competitors
- The importance of getting the little details right
Breakfast and drinks are on us, so we look forward to seeing you there!
Places are limited so please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to attend.