Are You Ready for the Rush?
As more and more business is conducted online, retailers face a continuous challenge to ensure their sites and apps perform. With retailers gearing up for the season ahead, particularly Black Friday, thoughts invariably turn to the consequences of poor performing sites and their impact on retailers' reputations and their bottom line.
Performance matters to online consumers. Our best practices guide can help you steer a path to ensure the impact of your websites’ performance is remembered for all the right reasons.
Our best practices guide includes:
- Getting started with performance testing
- The common challenges faced by online retailers
- Testing checklist
- Top ecommerce business metrics
- Who should be on your testing team
- The different types of performance tests
- Testing in production vs. in the lab
- Security and performance testing
If you have any further questions regarding any of the points raised in the guide, or queries relating to the performance of your digital platforms, please contact us on +44 118 900 1370 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
+44 (0)118 900 1370