With Shoptalk Europe now less than 60 days away, those wishing to take part in the Hosted Retailers & Brands Program have less than 10 days to apply to obtain free tickets and have their travel expenses covered.
ShopTalk Europe’s Hosted Retailer Program gives qualifying individuals a free ticket to Shoptalk Europe and up to €650 towards their travel and hotel in exchange for completing eight 15-minute meetings with Shoptalk’s sponsors and exhibitors.
That’s just two hours worth of time across the three-day event, and meetings are personalised and led based on the interests of the retailers and brands.
Over 300 people have so far confirmed their places on the Hosted Retailers & Brands Program and ShopTalk organisers are encouraging prospective applicants to apply now before it’s too late.
Click HERE to learn more about the Hosted Retailers & Brands Program and to apply before 5pm on Friday, September 8 (GMT).
ShopTalk Europe is a major retail conference event that will feature more than 220 confirmed speakers from across the retail sector, 70 of which are chief executives.
So far more than 1600 attendees from 41 countries have registered for the conference, taking place in Copenhagen on October 9-11, and it’s on track to attract 2000.
The speaker lineup includes large retailers and brands with more than $570 billion (£449.77 billion) in combined annual sales, disruptive startups that have collectively raised more than $2.5 billion (£1.97 billion) in funding, and prolific venture investors with more than $15 billion (£11.83 billion) in capital.
The conference’s unprecedented agenda focuses on the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy in an age of digital transformation, and covers the trends, technologies and business models disrupting retail and ecommerce.
Shoptalk Europe also aims to reset the industry conversation and includes a speaker list of which 75 per cent are C-level and 70 are chief executives, and from more than 20 countries across Europe, North and South America, and Asia.
● Harrods Managing Director, Michael Ward
● Tesco Managing Director – Online, Adrian Letts
● MatchesFashion.com CEO, Ulric Jerome
● John Lewis Head of IT Innovation Team, John Vary
● Notonthehighstreet.com CEO, Simon Belsham
● Alibaba Group General Manager Europe, Terry von Bibra
● Amazon Director, Amazon Prime Now, Mariangela Marseglia
● Westfield Co-CEO, Steven Lowy
● Zalando Head of Engineering, Volker Pilz
● Pinterest President, Tim Kendall
● eBay Senior Vice President EMEA, Paul Todd
● Hawkers Co-Founder & CEO, Alex Moreno
● Shop Direct Group Ecommerce Director, Jonathan Wall
● Farfetch Chief Strategy Officer, Stephanie Phair
● Casper Co-Founder & CEO, Philip Krim
● Eve Sleep Founder & CEO, Jas Bagniewski
● HelloFresh Founder & CEO, Dominik Richter
● Hudson’s Bay Company CEO, Jerry Storch
● IKEA Switzerland CEO, Simona Scarpaleggia
● Dollar Shave Club Founder & CEO, Michael Dubin
● Google VP Product Management, Shopping & Travel, Jonathan Alferness
● Away Co-Founder & Creative Director, Jen Rubio
● Blippar CEO & Co-Founder, Ambarish Mitra
● Bloomon Founder & Managing Director, Patrick Hurenkamp
● DIA Chief Corporate Officer, Amando Sánchez Falcón
● Eataly Germany Managing Director, Fabian Rieden
● Home24 Founder & Co-CEO, Dr. Philipp Kreibohm
● Kimberly-Clark Chief Information Officer, Suja Chandrasekaran
● Li & Fung Group CEO, Spencer Fung
● Lyst Co-Founder & CEO, Chris Morton
● Outfittery Founder & Managing Director, Julia Bösch
● OZON.ru CEO, Danny Perekalsky
● Picnic Founder, Joris Beckers
● Pizza Hut Chief Customer Officer, Helen Vaid
● Sentient Technologies Co-Founder & Chairman, Antoine Blondeau
● TUMI Chief Digital Officer, Charlie Cole
● Vestiaire Collective Co-Founder & CEO, Sébastien Fabre
Shoptalk Europe was created by technology entrepreneur Anil Aggarwal, following the success of the US show, which launched in 2016 with 3100 attendees and grew more than 75 per cent to over 5500 attendees in March 2017.
Aggarwal’s latest tech company was also acquired by Google in 2012 and he previously founded Money20/20 Europe as well as its US counterpart, Money20/20 — the largest fintech event globally.
The Shoptalk Europe agenda and full list of speakers is available here: http://shoptalkeurope.com/agenda