The US arm of PETA has become a shareholder in Boohoo to persuade the retailer to ban the sale of garments containing wool.
Mike Ashley has lashed out at Sir Philip Green, insisting he wouldn’t buy his Arcadia retail empire even “for a pound”.
Debenhams has secured a £200 million cash injection to help save the business from falling into administration.
Prof, Robert Fildes explains how new technology and novel data are changing how retailers can forecast product demand.
Many retailers are still either waiting for their discounts or haven’t even applied, according to a leading real estate adviser.
The total cost of crime and crime prevention for retailers in 2018 surged by 12 per cent to £1.9 billion.
- Mike Ashley lashes out at Sir Philip Green amid Arcadia takeover rumours
- Sir Philip Green calls in property advisers for Arcadia amid CVA rumours
- The Co-op launches online delivery with electric bikes
- Debenhams locks in £200m funding lifeline
- New Look hires ex-House of Fraser CEO Nigel Oddy as operating chief
So why should you consider the ShopWorks Workforce Management solution above all others? Read: 10 reasons to implement a bespoke Workforce Management solution PLUS retail...