The Co-op has named David McKnight as its new managing director of the Co-operative Federal and Trading Services (FRTS).
If re-elected, Conservatives plan to increase the business rate discount from 33 per cent to 50 per cent.
Carpetright to be bought by Meditor, in a deal that values Carpetright at £15.2 million.
Beauty is one of the fastest growing sectors in the retail industry, and is set to grow by over £15 billion by 2020
Vans is launching a new flagshipstore on London’s Oxford Street which will be the retailers biggest European store.
The Body Shop has booked a rise in both profits and sales in its third quarter, which was bolstered by UK strong performance.
- Card Factory expansion continues as revenue increases
- Sainsbury's may be sued for ditching £7m store project
- Watch all of the Christmas adverts of 2019 - so far
- John Lewis' 2019 Christmas advert revealed, first festive campaign with Waitrose
- M&S begins "fitting out" 200,000sq ft Rochdale store for spring opening