Tourist spending in central London is set to fall by £10.9 billion this year due to the Covid pandemic.
Online shopping fraud has skyrocketed during the pandemic as more than 40,000 people fell victim within the first half of 2020.
Marks & Spencer has said that searches for Christmas products on its website have skyrocketed as shoppers seek to spend early this festive period.
Calvin Klein has hired a new global chief marketing officer to drive brand experience, product marketing and data-driven marketing innovation.
Gap is mulling the closure of its entire European store estate next year, placing hundreds of jobs at risk.
Supermarkets in Wales will not be allowed to sell items such as clothing and hardware during the firebreak lockdown.
Shoppers have continued to increase their spending, with the amount of products bought increasing for the 5th straight month
Consumer confidence is heading for a double dip as concerns about personal finances and the wider economy deepen
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 10 British department stores that have come & gone over the years
- Gap mulls closure of entire store estate in Europe
- Grocers in Wales told to only sell “essential” items as it enters 2nd lockdown
- Non-essential retail in Scotland to go back in lockdown if top-tier restrictions implemented
- “Double dip” threat for consumer confidence as concerns about finances worsen
With the retail sector facing some of its biggest challenges ever and transitioning to even more of a digital model, customer experiences have become...