Amazon's website crashed for many US-based shoppers shortly after the launch of annual Prime Day sales event yesterday.
France’s peak competition regulator has launched a probe into the strategic alliance between Tesco and Carrefour.
Pavers has acquired online shoe retailer Herring Shoes for an undisclosed sum.
Why are major retailers such as Sainsbury's and Asda, and Tesco and Carrefour, suddenly adopting a more collaborative approach?
Marks & Spencer is planning to axe over 300 jobs across the country as it continues to streamline its operations.
Adidas has announced plans for a major sustainability drive which will see all its clothes and shoes use only recycled polyester
- John Lewis prepares for biggest store revamp scheme in its history
- 351 M&S manager jobs to be axed just days after AGM warnings
- Debenhams insists on “healthy balance sheet” after credit insurers’ withdrawal
- Build-A-Bear CEO apologises for manic crowds amid controversial promotion
- Sports Direct buys Barrington Sports out of administration