Retail Ecommerce Fraud & Payments Survey
Last year was turbulent for retail merchants. Physical stores were forced online and ecommerce sales reached new heights. In 2021, Covid-19’s impact continues – how are fraud teams coping with the challenge?
Ravelin surveyed 1000+ merchants from around the globe to understand the past year’s impact and predictions for what’s next. Download the global survey for insights from five retail industries: fashion, electronics, health & beauty, FMCG and groceries.
Learn from merchant responses to key questions, including:
– How has the pandemic affected retail fraud operations?
– Which forms of fraud have increased and what do retailers see as the top risks?
– How often do account takeovers happen and do retail merchants report these to authorities?
– How has the business perception of the fraud team changed in retail businesses?
– How will PSD2 impact retail business operations across the world?
Learn how the past year has impacted retail fraud teams, what to expect next, benchmark your business experience and adapt your strategy.