The chief executives of Matchesfashion.com, Westfield and North American retail giant Hudson’s Bay Company are among the 30 new speakers that have been added to line-up of Shoptalk Europe, taking place in Copenhagen later this year.
The news comes as event organisers also released the agenda, which features more than 130 confirmed speakers from across the retail sector, 70 of which are chief executives.
The speaker lineup includes large retailers and brands with more than $570 billion (£449.77 billion) in combined annual sales, disruptive startups that have collectively raised more than $2.5 billion (£1.97 billion) in funding, and prolific venture investors with more than $15 billion (£11.83 billion) in capital.
Shoptalk Europe will take place on October 9-1 1 and is on track to gather more than 2000 attendees.
The conference’s unprecedented agenda focuses on the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy in an age of digital transformation, and covers the trends, technologies and business models disrupting retail and ecommerce.
The agenda also aims to reset the industry conversation and includes a speaker speaker list of which 75 per cent are C-level and 70 are chief executives, and from more than 20 countries across Europe, North and South America, and Asia.
● Alibaba Group General Manager Europe, Terry von Bibra
● Amazon Director, Amazon Prime Now, Mariangela Marseglia
● Away Co-Founder & Creative Director, Jen Rubio
● Blippar CEO & Co-Founder, Ambarish Mitra
● Bloomon Founder & Managing Director, Patrick Hurenkamp
● Casper Co-Founder & CEO, Philip Krim
● DIA Chief Corporate Officer, Amando Sánchez Falcón
● Dollar Shave Club Founder & CEO, Michael Dubin
● Eataly Germany Managing Director, Fabian Rieden
● Eve Sleep Founder & CEO, Jas Bagniewski
● Farfetch Chief Strategy Officer, Stephanie Phair
● Google VP Product Management, Shopping & Travel, Jonathan Alferness
● Harrods Managing Director, Michael Ward
● Hawkers Co-Founder & CEO, Alex Moreno
● HelloFresh Founder & CEO, Dominik Richter
● Home24 Founder & Co-CEO, Dr. Philipp Kreibohm
● Hudson’s Bay Company CEO, Jerry Storch
● IKEA Switzerland CEO, Simona Scarpaleggia
● John Lewis Head of IT Innovation Team, John Vary
● Kimberly-Clark Chief Information Officer, Suja Chandrasekaran
● Li & Fung Group CEO, Spencer Fung
● Lyst Co-Founder & CEO, Chris Morton
● MatchesFashion.com CEO, Ulric Jerome
● MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group Chief Digital Officer, Martin Wild
● Naspers B2C Ecommerce Chief Operating Officer, Cristina Berta Jones
● Notonthehighstreet.com CEO, Simon Belsham
● OBI Digital Managing Director, Matthias Bauer
● Outfittery Founder & Managing Director, Julia Bösch
● OZON.ru CEO, Danny Perekalsky
● Picnic Founder, Joris Beckers
● Pinterest President, Tim Kendall
● Pizza Hut Chief Customer Officer, Helen Vaid
● REWE Group Chief Digital Officer, Jean-Jacques van Oosten
● Sentient Technologies Co-Founder & Chairman, Antoine Blondeau
● Shop Direct Group Ecommerce Director, Jonathan Wall
● Tesco Managing Director – Online, Adrian Letts
● TUMI Chief Digital Officer, Charlie Cole
● Vestiaire Collective Co-Founder & CEO, Sébastien Fabre
● Westfield Co-CEO, Steven Lowy
● Zalando Head of Engineering, Volker Pilz
Shoptalk Europe was created by technology entrepreneur Anil Aggarwal, whose latest tech company was acquired by Google in 2012 and who previously founded Money20/20 Europe as well as its US counterpart, Money20/20 — the largest fintech event globally.
“By changing the conversation and building a new community focused on innovation, Shoptalk Europe presents a unique, large-scale opportunity for the retail and ecommerce ecosystem to learn, collaborate and drive the future of commerce in Europe,” Aggarwal said.
The Shoptalk Europe agenda and full list of speakers is available here: http://shoptalkeurope.com/agenda